Thursday, May 8, 2008

Men Forced To Self-facial



scarlet climbed the mountain with their backs a little heavy, a bit dry of words invisible and useless to us mired. We hope the fall of the moon vault to purge each of the unspeakable killings that we were dissecting. Then try to get into the field of absences, such as where the last remaining onomatopoeia redoubt where the bullets could cuddle a crying themselves threatening. We were, we knew that one had to leave. This was not to mediate a linear path of time, just a hop as the electron, and then he said nothing, took a leap that took him to another world map, a concavity racked conducive to their eyes. Now try to perpetrate something unique glimpse, appearing in chronic cryptic language in which his fatigue to become a star dressing over the stage where it came from, and not appearing to be rising, but seeing that piece of it which makes it persist. I can not deny the grief that seized me, ultimately, is my friend, that being that despite coming from afar I despised, or rather, I appreciated in my size, but crouched to listen, let me dance with her on the brink of endless steppe where reflux vertigo was a precarious nostalgia like mine, out of space and time as his. I was on the mountain scarlet, spotting something that soaks into the sky, that gift irreconcilable with the days and time as a message scattered out of nowhere and led nowhere. I can not deny it, my friend, and it weighs at the time of the game. Scarlet descended from the mountain, it ceased when I left the last step at the mercy forget the dry surface. Just left for the endless plain, I turned my face and I found a green thicket that stood as a sign that told me where my friend left it was the dense fog but a birthday in the days following without passing any, or perhaps the simple curvature where he is with his family in the place of no place to shrines or obituaries, and that messages are still floating between me and him. I can say no more than a greeting from the foreign land that racking waiting for a meeting, which I expect is enough for him to be.

Aszeta

0 comments:

Post a Comment